Burning Witches: Heresy & Sand
Imad Kel Tahan
Earnest Young Kaldi Initiate
Concept – Earnest young Kaldi Initiate, and brother to Tsul.
Lifepaths – City Born, Runner, Lead to Professional Soldier, Foot Soldier, Crossbowman, Lead to Village, Pilgrim
Age – 25
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Streetwise B2, Inconspicuous B2, Soldiering B1, Sword B4, Knife B3, Brawling B2, Foraging B1, Crossbow B5, Religious Rumor-Wise B3, Road-Wise B1, Doctrine B3, Observation B2, Persuasion B2, Orienteering B1
- I have always looked up to Tsul; I will prove to him that I am worthy of his praise.
- With Yasmin dead, we must uncover the true leader of the witches in Halach; I will convince the new leader to help us root out other witches in the town.
- My brother was right – killing others kills the soul; I will make sure that Yasmin’s spirit is laid to rest.
- Always forage for food while travelling.
- When talking to someone, always be overly familiar.
- Answer insults to my family with steel.
Gear – Clothes, Shoes, Travelling Gear, Run of the Mill Sword, Run of the Mill Dirk, Crossbow
Affiliations – 2D Kaldi Order
Reputation – 1D Kaldi of the Imani
Relationships – Zaynab Rajiya Kel Keendem, Cousin (significant, other family)
Traits – [Char] Collector, [Dt] Extrovert, [Char] Impulsive, [Char] Infectious Smile, [Char] Traditional, [Char] Born in the Faith, [Char] Hydrophobic
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|I: B4||M: B8||S: B11||VA: 2|
|Actions||Fire Crossbow: 2|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 Must be mounted and have Mounted Combat Training